Can you tell that Parker is Papaw's buddy? He LOVES his Papaw. He would fuss if Papaw wasn't in his line of vision at all times. They are big buddies. So, what did Parker do at Mamaw and Papaw's house? Well...
He got lots of love and sugar from Mamaw...
He chewed on straws and anything else he wanted to...
He read books with Aunt Meredith...
He pulled Uncle Kolby's hair....
He found a new fireplace to "battle" with....
He visited Papaw's school....
Papaw introduced showed him off to his friends...
Mamaw introduced showed him off to her office pals...

Mamaw 
He played with Mrs. Bobo...
And he listened to Uncle Kolby play some tunes...
And he listened to Uncle Kolby play some tunes...He wasn't impressed. (with Uncle Kolby's music that is...)
We had a wonderful time and were sad to leave. I love watching my parents interact with Parker. They are definitely NOT the people I grew up with!! We love you Mamaw and Papaw! (and Uncle Kolby)
We had a wonderful time and were sad to leave. I love watching my parents interact with Parker. They are definitely NOT the people I grew up with!! We love you Mamaw and Papaw! (and Uncle Kolby)
1 comment:
That first picture of Parker with his Papaw is absolutely adorable! It makes you melt!
Post a Comment